1. Basic administrative duties (greeting visitors, answering phones, scheduling appointments, providing information about the organization, etc.).
2. Providing information to insurance/funding agencies to maintain registration.
3. Ordering supplies.
4. Assisting therapists with materials development.
5. Interacting with professionals, students, and families visiting the agency.
Skills & Qualifications
Minimum Necessary Skills
Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and general office equipment (phone, copy/print, laminator, etc.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have proof of U.S. citizenship or right to work.
- Must have at least a high school diploma.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Washington State background check, which may involve fingerprinting.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, while able to appropriately interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to the work environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience and familiarity with web development and social media are preferred but not requisite to this position.